This guide is for architeuthis PCBs.
|Promicro-style or similar microcontroller||2|
|Choc Hotswap Sockets||30|
- Solder one pad.
- While holding hotswap socket (fingers are fine), reflow solder and place socket down on pad.
- Solder other pad.
- Note, don't hesitate to use a little extra solder, as that will help secure the socket and prevent it from being ripped off.
Orientation: Both microcontrollers one component face up and one component face down.
- Note, it is recommended to flash each microcontroller prior to soldering. See firmware section for more.
- Insert headers from front, solder in from the back.
- Place microcontroller one component face down and one componant face up.
- Apply solder to all pins.
- Use flush cutters or similar to trim excess from pins on each side.
- Position TRRS jack on front of PCB and secure with tape.
- Apply solder to all four pins.
KMK / PEG
In Peg or KMK this keyboard can be found under a_dux
Here are some links to other articles that may help you get the most out of your new keyboard:
- Get the most out of your PCB Unleashing the High-Tech Power of Custom Keyboards
- Keyboard Programing
For questions, ask in Boardsource Discord server